Free shipping to HK&MO on orders over NT$1000
Free shipping to Taiwan on orders over NT$600
Click HERE！Global Free Shipping Rules
Worldwide Shipping Guide
Select socks & size add to Shopping Cart → Sign in ( *You should register account when first time shopping ) → Choose shipping destination and delivery method → Fill in information → Waiting for shipment → Goods received
▪ Credit card (Support Visa, Master, JCB)
*Handling fee is depends on your card and issuing bank, you may contact issuing bank for more info.
*The actual amount will fluctuate according to the currency exchange rate. Please refer to the currency in NTD on checkout.
Delivery & Shipping Rate
Countries / Area currently provide for delivery：Hong Kong、Macao、Japan、Korea、Singapore、Malaysia、America.
▪ Shipping fee
Hong Kong: NT$200 / Free shipping over NT$1000
Macao: NT$200 / Free shipping over NT$1000
Japan: NT$500 / Free shipping over NT$5000
Korea: NT$300 / Free shipping over NT$2000
Singapore: NT$300 / Free shipping over NT$2000
Malaysia: NT$300 / Free shipping over NT$2000
America: NT$800 / Free shipping over NT$8000
1. For delivery areas other than Hong Kong, the recipient must fill in the full name in English, not abbreviated.
2. The receiving address must fill in the correct postal code.
3. Unable to deliver to PO Box.
4. If the delivery information is incorrect or the delivery cannot be contacted smoothly, and the package cannot be delivered, we will notify you; if do not receive your reply within two days, the package will be returned for processing, and all related expenses generated are the recipient's responsibility.
5. Invoice order details are enclosed with the package, so that you can check the ordered items.
Returns & Refund
1. Socks are personal hygiene products, due to safety and hygiene considerations, we cannot provide return services except for defects after unpacking.(wrong socks or defective are not limited)
2. Please confirm the order content and size before placing the order, and then proceed to checkout.
3. All overseas orders are subject to strict quality control, and the package will be reconfirm before shipment to prevent consumers from receiving defective products. welcome to reassure and buy.
4. If you receive the wrong or defective product, please provide detailed photos of the defect and contact customer service within 7 days after signing for the package.
5. If the order is part of a promotional offer, and the order does not meet the promotional criteria due to the return of the goods, it will be refunded after deducting the discount amount.
1. How to cancel/change an order？
Please notify us in the order communication column, or use the official Line account to contact the Facebook page, we will deal with your order as soon as possible.
2. How to check the delivery status？
After the system has notified the order to be shipped, please log in to the Member Center-Order Inquiry, and click the order number to enter the order details to check the delivery status.
3. Overseas orders should pay extra charge？ Tariff and tax description
Due to differences in customs and tax regulations in various regions, international parcels may be subject to customs duties and taxes. The limit of duty-free parcels is determined by your local customs authority. After delivery, all local duties and taxes must be borne by the consumer. If the package cannot be paid, the package needs to be returned, and the return shipping fee and customs duties or taxes will be deducted.
4. After the order is established, whether Change shipping address?
Due to the complicated delivery process of overseas orders, after the order is established, the delivery information cannot be modified. It is recommended that you cancel before shipping and place the order again.
*The address was found to be wrong after shipment, delivery must be cancelled,than the original order balance will be returned after deducting the round-trip freight and customs duties between the two places.
*The address was found to be wrong after shipment, the address must be changed for delivery, and the related costs incurred must be borne by the consume.